One of the drawbacks of being a man is that, at least occasionally, a guy is likely to end up with a sore penis. Sometimes that sore penis is the result of partner-based action, sometimes solo-based – and sometimes the result of an external injury unrelated to sexual activity. Whatever the cause, using massage techniques to attend to penis soreness can be very effective – and rewarding. As a bonus, it can even be of benefit to one’s penis health.
Most people have experienced some form of general massage, such as the very popular back rub. The theory behind a massage is simple: By rubbing and stimulating muscles that are stiff or sore, a person loosens up tightness and encourages blood flow in the area, creating a relaxing physical state that is pleasurable and rejuvenating to the body part in question.
A penis massage is not really any different – except that, given the nature of the muscle being massaged, it is more likely to create sexual excitement.
This is not to say that penis massages can’t be conducted with a non-sexual aim: Some massage therapists perform this form of massage with no concern for whether there is arousal and no intention of carrying on with the massage in order to help the man achieve release.
In most cases, however, a man receives a penis massage from a partner or professional with a sexual goal. In fact, some forms of tantric massage are reputed to assist a man in developing greater control over his erection and ejaculation.
Penis massaging can be accomplished in a variety of ways, but here are some common steps that are generally followed:
– Stay naked. After toweling off, the recipient should stay naked; in many cases the masseuse will also shed her/his clothing.
– Have some together time. A penis massage is a bonding experience as well as a sexual experience. The partners should spend time gently exploring each other physically in a manner that is comfortable for both. The goal is not to achieve sexual excitement but to connect with each on a plane that is both physical and emotional; gentleness and a slow pace are advised.
– Get positioned. The recipient should lie on his back; he may wish to have a pillow under his head and/or hips. Both partners should engage in some deep breathing exercises.
– Begin the massage. The masseuse should slowly explore every part of the penis and testicles. Begin by gently touching all of the areas in question. Move on to softly cupping the testicles in the hands and rubbing them. Gently grasp the shaft of the penis and squeeze it, letting the grip run up and down the shaft. Be sure to pay attention to the head as well. The masseuse should vary the pressure and speed of stroking to provide a soothing yet erotic experience.
– Let come whatever may come. The massaging experience may result in an ejaculation; if this occurs, celebrate it. If it does not, rejoice in the sensual experience it has provided.
An erotic massage can alleviate a sore penis, but there’s not always time to engage in this activity. Fortunately, a man can always turn to a top-notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to tackle tool soreness. It is crucial, however, that the chosen cream includes a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) AND a natural hydrator (vitamin E, for example). It is also advised to select a cream that contains acetyl L-carnitine; this neuroprotective ingredient is excellent for helping restore penis sensitivity, which can be damaged by aggressive handling of the member.